We are delighted to announce that our application for the Arts Council Theatre Resource and Development Scheme for Skēnographia has been successful!
Presented in association with Project Arts Centre, these series of free online creative workshops, lectures and practical sessions will take place on a monthly basis (please, see full list below).
We are truly excited to kick off the series with a creative workshop:
“Remote Lighting Design: pre-plotting shows” with SJ Shiels and Eoin McNinch on Friday 16 July 2021, 1pm-3pm.
SJ and Eoin will run this workshop drawing on their experience for the opera Hansel & Gretel, a co-production with Irish National Opera, Theatre Lovett and Abbey Theatre.
Free but booking is required via Project Arts Centre website
MASTERCLASSES / WORKSHOPS / TALKS LIST
– Remote Lighting Design: pre-plotting shows – Sarah Jane Shiels & Eoin McNinch
– Design Brainstorming / Practical Making – Ger Clancy
– 3D Projection Mapping – Conan McIvlor
– Gesture drawing – Niall Laverty
– Design Led Theatre – Aedín Cosgrove & Molly O’Cathain
– Eco Scenography & Sustainability – Saileog O’Halloran & Max Dorey
– Props and The Abbey Theatre – Eimer Murphy
– Inclusive Aesthetics in Theatre Design – Aisling Byrne
PRACTICAL BUSINESS / SELF-CARE
– Financial Advice – Peter Daly
– Emerging Theatre Designers: Advice, Mentorship, Fees and Residencies – Lian Bell & Cian O’Brien
– Self-Care, Mental Health & Time Management Skills – Facilitated by Claire Meaney & Maeve Butler from Waterford Healing Arts
ISSSD is proudly funded by the Arts Council
ISSSD is an Associate Organisation of field:arts
ISSSD is a Sectoral Partner of Irish Theatre Institute
ISSSD is a member of the Design & Crafts Council Ireland